Managed Application Security Testing (MAST)
Many non-critical applications need nothing more than an automated scan to meet security or compliance requirements.
Organisations that have hundreds or thousands of applications to secure, MAST provides a multi-tiered testing solution that calibrates the depth of testing and vulnerability analysis to the level of application criticality.
Predictability of cost, scheduling, and test coverage.
Dedicated Project Manager and online portal to facilitate reporting, scheduling, and remediation assistance.
Reduce number of vulnerabilities and time-to-fix through a comprehensive knowledgebase of best security coding practices.
Covering web to legacy applications and everything in between.
Testing for All Application Types and Criticality
From Web to legacy applications and everything in between, MAST assessments range from a deep inspection conducted by world-class security engineers, to a combination of manual/automated testing with expert verification of vulnerabilities, to a rapid automated scan with engineering analysis to remove false positives.
- Predictability of cost, scheduling, and test coverage
- Facilitates the planning and execution of your medium and long-term application security program initiatives
- Decreased cost – 20% to 30% reduction in cost over stand-alone testing services
- Iterative testing ensures problems are caught before they propagate
- Dedicated Project Manager and online portal to facilitate reporting, scheduling and remediation assistance
- Easily change application criticality/tier or test frequency (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- Download reports for compliance purposes or integrate into a defect tracking or GRC system
- Reduce number of vulnerabilities and time-to-fix
- Reduce total testing cycle time and achieve higher quality results than alternative, fully automated services
- Integrates with our market-leading TeamProfessor eLearning platform and TeamMentor secure development knowledgebase
- Technology, role, and platform specific guidance facilitates remediation of vulnerabilities and provides ongoing developer training on root causes
Security Innovation Europe - Your Trusted Advisor on Application Security Testing
With over a decade of experience in application security testing, Security Innovation has successfully worked with customers like Symantec, ING, HP, Microsoft and Sony for their end-to-end testing needs. Our unique, proven methodologies and frameworks have helped organizations of many sizes realize qualitative and quantitative security testing benefits at both at project and enterprise level.