Information Security and Privacy Awareness
ISPA (Information Security and Privacy Awareness) training is purpose built to help employees understand the value of key sensitive information, and drive the behavioural change required to protect it.
ISPA is designed for staff in a variety of general roles including legal, marketing, human resources, finance, customer experience/service, operations, sales, purchasing and planning.
Proven e-Learning Modules
It contains a series of 10 minute interactive training modules, supported by marketing and communication assets to ensure the effectiveness of the messages and aid recall. There is also an optional integrated phishing solution to report on your current vulnerability.
Available in several languages, topics for the 8-10 minutes courses include:
- Email Security
- Travel Security
- Phishing Awareness
- Physical Security
- Malware Awareness
- Social Engineering
- Mobile Device Security
- Password Security
- PCI Awareness
- Data Privacy - Classifying Data
- Data Privacy - Protecting Data
Thought Provoking Reminders
For the course content to be remembered, they are presented in an entertaining and memorable way, and offer user similations and tests for feedback on the understanding of each topic.
These courses are supported by a customisable marketing and communications collateral, to provide consistent message to reinforce lessons, consisting of:
- Tip Sheets
- Paper Games
- Holiday/Calendar Collateral
- 2 minute Best Practices videos Download details of the Security Awareness 365.
We have a dedicated team to provide advice on the approach to implementing ISPA, and who will facilitate roll-out and ongoing assistance and recommendations.
Provide employees with memorable and practical DO's and DON'Ts when it comes to security awareness, covering 11 e-Learning modules taught in detail as part of the e-Learning course referenced above.
The videos use a combination of brevity, humour, and simple design in order to maximise engagement. They can be used alone, or to supplement a formal training program: whether that's an in-house program, external instructor led, or e-Learning based.
- Malware Prevention (Course Preview)
- E-Mail Security (Course Preview)
- Mobile Security (Course Preview)
- Social Engineering (Infographic)
- Conference Room Clean-up (Checklist)
- Security Awareness (PDF)
- Malware Prevention at Work (PDF)
- What Hackers can learn about you in less than 30 minutes (PDF)
- The rise of mobile security (PDF)
- Cyber Security Awareness (PDF)
- Essential Guide to online Security (PDF)
- ISPA Data Sheet (PDF)
- Security Awareness 365 (PDF)